Mississippi Fish in the Boston Harbor
Tuesday, August 09, 2005
  Four days until the weekend
Way too much to do at work. Design review tomorrow. I'm a little lost. Wonder if they know that I'm not 100% sure I know what I'm doing.

Brian and I are leaving in 10 days for my sisters wedding... can't figure out if its shotgun or not. No one in the family is really keeping me informed. Should be interesting.

FINALLY talked to Ben last night.... he's on the west coast in sunny L.A. I forgot to ask him if its sunny. Wonder if he'll see any famous people. "Hey Ben! Try and get Jessica Simpson's autograph for me!"

Trying to lose the 10 pounds I've gained since the wedding. The honeymoon did the most damage. Went to the gym five times last week... the scale said I lost 2 pounds. Awesome.

Okay, off to go and pretend I know what I'm doing.
 
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: MA, United States

Lisa Tilley Newman is a Boston and Mississippi Gulf Coast-based wedding and event photographer who is available throughout New England and the Gulf Coast. Inquire with her about availability for destination weddings around the world.

ARCHIVES
August 2005 / September 2005 / November 2005 /


Powered by Blogger