Mississippi Fish in the Boston Harbor
Friday, August 26, 2005
  Love Puff
Miranda: You farted! You're human!
Carrie: I don't want him to know that!

Yep. I did. Not that ANYONE reading this wants to hear or read that I let one escape this morning. I was actually asleep and it woke me up. I turned around quickly to see B's eyes WIDE awake and looking right at mine almost shocked. Nothing was said for a good 10 seconds, which is longer than you think. I thought for a moment that maybe he didn't hear it - yeah right. I quickly said "I'm sorry" and he started laughing.

whew.... you know, at least it just had sound and no odor... that's a plus. I definitely think sound is better than odor if it has to happen.
 
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: MA, United States

Lisa Tilley Newman is a Boston and Mississippi Gulf Coast-based wedding and event photographer who is available throughout New England and the Gulf Coast. Inquire with her about availability for destination weddings around the world.

ARCHIVES
August 2005 / September 2005 / November 2005 /


Powered by Blogger