She's my sugar fly, butter, baby
That's for you Liz!
I definately have a case of the Monday's. Sent out an emotionally charged email at work today to the entire group. Frowned upon, I know - but fun.
Brian and I tried a *great* Italian restaurant in Newton Center on Friday. Very hip, yet authentic (do I really get to label a place authentic if I've never even been to Italy - probably not). The food was great... great ambience, and wonderful dessert. Brian got the tiramisu and it was some of the best I've had. Tartufo's the name if you're interested. He had fish and I had gnocci. We definately want to go back.
Brian painted the back hallway/stairway. He's a hard worker. It looks GREAT. We also had our first basement flood. Nothing really... just a little damp near the basement stairs to the outside... and so once in a year isn't too bad. Starting to get scared of lightning again. You'd think I was four years old.