Mississippi Fish in the Boston Harbor
Monday, August 08, 2005
  This is a test.....
This is just a test. Not a real post with ANYTHING of any importance to say. This is just me caving in. I try not to conform. In fact, I'm holding out - trying not to give in and buy an iPod. It's me trying to be someone other than everyone else. But I've read a few blogs, and liked them and I've caved in. Most recently Ben's blog did the trick. Most recently meaning today. Wow.... does that mean I want to be Ben Dorfman? Maybe. But more liberal and still a girl.

And I'll probably NEVER post.

Wow, just did a spell check and the dictionary for a blog website didn't recognize the word "blog." Improper planning.

 
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: MA, United States

Lisa Tilley Newman is a Boston and Mississippi Gulf Coast-based wedding and event photographer who is available throughout New England and the Gulf Coast. Inquire with her about availability for destination weddings around the world.

ARCHIVES
August 2005 / September 2005 / November 2005 /


Powered by Blogger