Mississippi Fish in the Boston Harbor
Wednesday, August 24, 2005
  What is all the racket back there?
____

Jerry: Elaine, have you ever flown first class?

Elaine: No.

Jerry: All right then. See? You won't know what you're missing. I've flown first class, Elaine-- I can't go back to coach. I can't... I won't...

Brian and I got back from Mississippi on Monday night. Having silver elite status is THE BEST. We got upgraded to first class on every leg of our flight there and back.... NICE. Very Nice. We only have the status until January unfortunately.... but we plan on enjoying every moment.

My sister's wedding was actually very nice. I don't mean actually in the I-didn't-think-it-would be way...okay, maybe I do. But it was nice. The day was the hottest I care to remember... with humidity no one can fathom. I'm telling you it was 105 degrees easily with the heat index. Maybe more. I swear - it was a sauna. And you know what... people pay to enter saunas... or so I tried to tell myself. Link: Wedding Pics

Saw an old friend, Matt Schnake, at the ice cream parlor at Crossraods in Gulfport. He looks great, by the way... It looks like he's doing well. He was in the band I followed (like a little puppy) in high school. Aisle 9. Then Richard went to play for 3 Doors Down and Matt started a band called The Ferrignos (as in Lou - although I'm sure I spelled that wrong). Anyway, Richard left 3 Doors Down and Matt's in Gulfport with a new band - no name yet. It was great to see him, if even for 5 minutes. Of course he remembered me... I was his first fan.
 
Comments:
dude, i've had a few tastes of the good life up in first class. it BLOWS to be in coach now. especially on those long flights... :(

the wedding looks nice, those bridemaids dresses look pretty.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: MA, United States

Lisa Tilley Newman is a Boston and Mississippi Gulf Coast-based wedding and event photographer who is available throughout New England and the Gulf Coast. Inquire with her about availability for destination weddings around the world.

ARCHIVES
August 2005 / September 2005 / November 2005 /


Powered by Blogger