What, is this Patrick Swayze Night? No, but it could be!
Just about 6.5 hours to go until the weekend.... not too shabby.
I can't begin to tell you how often I get in a bad mood over nothing other than George W. Bush himself. He takes zero responsibility for anything and thinks he cares about "human life." If he cared about human life, he would stop this nonsense banning stem cell research. The fact that he doesn't get this pisses me off. Stem cell research would do more for the human race than his hypocritical "right to life" crap. Don't cancer and Alzheimer’s patients have this right to life? Funny, now that Bush doesn't have to worry about re-election, he won't listen to 76% of the American voters who do support stem cell research. And the whole "right to life" movement is led by the same morons in favor of the death penalty... I guess these jack@sses think they should decide who has the right to live.
And another mention, in 1978 Bush ran for governor on a pro-choice platform - hmmm, someone other than Kerry seems to be a waffler.